Skip to content
Wildlife Institute of India – WII Recruitment 2016 – 15 Project Scientist, Project Associate & Various Vacancies – Last Date 30 July
July 1, 2016
Wildlife Institute of India (WII) invites application for the the post of 15 Project Scientist, Project Associate & Various Vacancies. Apply before 30 July 2016.
- Post Name : Project Scientist (Ecology)
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 56000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Project Associate
- No. of Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 45200/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria For WII Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Project Scientist : Ph.D. in Wildlife Sciences / Zoology / Life Sciences / Forestry or related subjects with 1-2 year experience in Wildlife Science / conservation, after the submission of Ph.D. thesis.
- For Project Associate : Master degree in Wildlife Sciences / Forestry / Environmental Studies / Botany / Zoology / Life Sciences or related subjects with 3 years experience in wildlife science.
- Nationality : Indian
- For Project Scientist : 50 years
- For Project Associate : 45 years
Job Location : Dehra Dun (Uttarakhand)
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- through Indian Postal Order/Bank Draft drawn in favour of the Director, Wildlife Institute of India, payable at Dehradun.
How to Apply WII Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of certificates of age, educational qualifications, experience and Indian Postal Order/Bank Draft send by Registered post/Speed post/By Hand to the Administrative Officer, Wildlife Institute of India, Chandrabani, Dehradun–248 001 (Uttarakhand) on or before 30.07.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 30.07.2016