WII Recruitment 2017
Wildlife Institute of India (WII) invites application for the the post of Research Intern on contractual basis. Apply before 14 February 2017.
Advt. No. : WII/AECB/SM/2016/01
WII Job Details :
- Post Name : Research Intern
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 8000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria For WII Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Masters’ Degree in Zoology/Life Sciences/Biological Sciences/Genetics/Biotechnology/Molecular Biology with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized University.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 28 years
Job Location : Dehra Dun (Uttarakhand)
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply WII Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application format along with self-attested copies of certificates of age, educational qualifications, experience send by E-mail to Dr. Samrat Mondol (Scientist D; [email protected]) on or before 14.02.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of WII recruitment Application form : 14.02.2017
- Date Of Interview : 17.02.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.wii.gov.in/images//images/documents/recruitments/project_intern_RhODIS.pdf
- Download Application form : http://www.wii.gov.in/images//images/documents/recruitments/project_intern_RhODIS_app_form.pdf