Job Vacancy Recruitment in Wadia Himalayan Institute 2021
The Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology (WIHG) is an autonomous research organization of the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India having headquartered at Dehradun (Uttarakhand).
WIHG invites online applications for the recruitment of the following 34 various Government job vacancy positions on a regular basis in WIHG.
WIHG Job Vacancy Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
- Scientist ‘C’: 02 vacancies, Pay Scale: Pay Level-11 ₹67700-208700
- Scientist ‘B’: 09 vacancies, Pay Scale: Pay Level-10 ₹56100-177500
- Administrative Officer: 01 vacancies, Pay Scale: Pay Level-7 ₹44900-142400
- Technical Assistant: 03 vacancies, Pay Scale: Pay Level-5 ₹29200-92300
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 04 vacancies, Pay Scale: Pay Level-4 ₹25500-81100
- Draftsman: 02 vacancies, Pay Scale: Pay Level-4 ₹25500-81100
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 03 vacancies, Pay Scale: Pay Level-2 ₹19900-63200
- Driver: 03 vacancies, Pay Scale: Pay Level-2 ₹19900-63200
- Field-cum-Laboratory-Attendant: 05 vacancies, Pay Scale: Pay Level-1 ₹18000-56900
- Field Attendant: 02 vacancies, Pay Scale: Pay Level-1 ₹18000-56900
The application fee will be ₹1400, ₹1000, ₹800, ₹600, ₹400, and ₹200/- to be paid through online modes of Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking only for various vacancies depending upon the pay scales. The application fee is 50% of the respective fee for SC/ST category candidates.
Apply for WIHG Job Vacancy Recruitment 2021?
Apply online at the WIHG recruitment website from 19/07/2021 to 16/08/2021 for Wadia Himalayan Institute of Geology Job Vacancy Recruitment 2021.
Details and online submission of application
For more and complete details and apply Online for WIHG Job Vacancy Recruitment 2021, please visit the Career page at Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology website at https://www.wihg.res.in