Filling of UPSEE 2016 Application Form will allow the candidate to appear in the engineering entrance exam of Uttar Pradesh. The form will be released in the month of February 2016 and candidates will be able to apply till the first week of April 2016. The UPSEE 2016 Paper will be conducted in the month of April 2016. The application form can be obtained from both, offline and online mode. To fill the application form online, candidate has to visit the official website of the University while in the offline mode, the form can be obtained from described centres. To know more about UPSEE Application Form, read the information given below.
Modes of UPSEE 2016 Application Form
Online UPSEE 2016 Application Form
· The application form will be made available in the month of February 2016.
· Candidates can only fill the application on the official website of UPSEE 2016.
· Various facilitation centers will be set up by UPTU to assist candidates in filling the application form of UPSEE 2016.
· List of these centers would be posted on the site as well.
· After filling the form, they have to press review button for inspection.
· On filling of the form, a unique registration number will be given to the candidate.
· After the form is filled and payment is done, they are required to generate a printout of the application form.
· It is thereafter necessary to put signature, recent colored passport photo (black and white) and thumb impression on the form.
· Send it to the address given below.
UPSEE 2016 Application Form – Fees Payment Modes
· Access the official website of UPTU and download the bank challan.
· Fee details would be mentioned on the challan itself.
· Deposit the challan at the bank and get a receipt countersigned.
· Mention the challan number at challan.
· Confirm the UPSEE Application Form submission on the official website.
· Enter the registration number, transaction number and download the confirmation page.
· Click the appropriate link to choose the mode of payment.
· Make the payment by entering details of the card, CVV number and password.
· Take print of the confirmation page.
Offline UPSEE Application Form
· Candidates can fill the offline application in physical form.
· They have to use only black or blue ball-point pen for the same.
· Afterward they have to send the form to the university before the deadline.
· Candidates must not send any document with the UPSEE 2016 Application Form.
· To buy the application form candidates may also visit the head post offices of the state
· To buy the form, pay application form fee of Rs. 800 for General and OBC candidates (Rs.400 for SC, ST and women).