UPSC Recruitment 2017
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Application for the post of 02 Store Officer (Civilian). Apply Online before 16 February 2017.
Advt. No. : 02/2017
Job Details :
- Post Name : Store Officer (Civilian)
- No of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300- 34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4600/-
Eligible Criteria for UPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Degree in Science from a recognized University and Three years experience in Managing Stores with experience in functions such as inventory control and management stock, maintenance / stock taking, receipt & issues, setting bills payments, etc.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 30 years as on 16.02.2017
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- For PH Candidates : 10 years
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Recruitment Test & Interview.
Application Fee : The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply UPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 16.02.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 16.02.2017
- Last Date for Completely Submission of Online Application : 17.02.2017
Important Links :