Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Application for the post of Assistant Commandants through Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination, 2016 for 270 Vacancies. Apply Online before 08 April 2016.
Advt. No. : 07/2016-CPF
Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Commandants
- No of Vacancy : 270 Posts
Eligible Criteria for UPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must hold a Bachelor degree of a university.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 20 to 25 years (as on 01.08.2016)
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Examination, Physical and Medical Standards Tests, Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Interview/ Personality Test.
Application Fee : The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI /State bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiyala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply UPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in from 12.03.2016 to 08.04.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 12.03.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 08.04.2016
- Written Examination Date : 26.06.2016
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/2016/CAPF_ACs/Notice_CAPF_ACs_Exam_%202016_Engl.pdf
- Apply Online : http://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php