TSPSC Recruitment 2017
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) invites application for the post of 4362 Trained Graduate Teachers in Residential Educational Institutions Societies. Apply Online before 04 March 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt No. : 10/2016
TSPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Trained Graduate Teachers
- No. of Vacancy : 4362 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 28940- 78910/-
Eligibility Criteria For TSPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : A first class Bachelor Degree (B.A/B.Sc) with not less than 60% of marks in aggregate or its equivalent from the institution recognized by the UGC with A first or Second Class B.Ed or equivalent degree from an institution recognized by the UGC with the Teaching Methodology in the concerned subject with not less than 50% of marks and Must have passed TET Part-II conducted by State Government.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : minimum & maximum age limit is 18 to 44 years as on 01.07.2017
- Age Relaxation : for SC/ST/BCs Candidates 5 years & 10 years for PWD Candidates
Job Location : Telangana
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Preliminary (Screening Test) of Objective Type for the purpose of short listing the number of candidates to be admitted to the main examination (Objective Type).
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee & Rs. 120/- towards Examination Fees to be paid by online through Internet Banking, SBI ePay, Debit Card, Credit Card, IMPS – Mobile payments. SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Unemployed (applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years). candidates belonging to Telangana State are exempted from Examination fee
How to Apply TSPSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.tspsc.gov.in from 10.02.2017 to 04.03.2017. Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 10.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of TSPSC recruitment Online Application : 04.03.2017
- Date of Written Examination Preliminary (Screening Test) : 19.03.2017
- Date of Main Examination (Objective Type) : 30.04.2017 and 30.04.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://tspsc.gov.in/TSPSCWEB0508/RSNotifications/TRAINED_GRADUATE_TEACHERS__REIS_SCHOOLS.pdf
- Apply Online : https://tspsc.gov.in/TSPSCOTR2015/oneTimeRegistration.tspsc