TSPSC Recruitment 2017
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) invites application for the post of 372 Art Teachers in Residential Educational Institutions Societies. Apply Online before 04 March 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt No. : 03/2017
TSPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Art Teachers
- No. of Vacancy : 372 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 21230- 63010/-
Eligibility Criteria For TSPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : A Pass in Intermediate or its equivalent and Possession of Govt., Diploma in Arts course with Free hand outline and model drawing, Design and Painting OR Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) in Applied Art or Painting or Sculpture.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & maximum age limit is 18 to 44 years as on 01.07.2017
- Age Relaxation : for SC/ST/BCs Candidates 5 years & 10 years for PWD Candidates
Job Location : Telangana
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test (Objective Type).
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee & Rs. 120/- towards Examination Fees to be paid by online through Internet Banking, SBI ePay, Debit Card, Credit Card, IMPS – Mobile payments. SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Unemployed (applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years). candidates belonging to Telangana State are exempted from Examination fee
How to Apply TSPSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.tspsc.gov.in from 10.02.2017 to 04.03.2017. Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 10.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 04.03.2017
- Date of Written Examination (Objective Type) : 02.04.2017
Important Links :