Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited (TNPL) invites applications for the post of 16 Semi Skilled Operator. Apply before 29 June 2016.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Semi Skilled Operator (A, B, C & D)
- No. of Vacancy : 16 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 7650-9735/- (for Semi Skilled A), Rs. 7380-9310/- (for Semi Skilled B), Rs. 7110-8930/- (for Semi Skilled C) & Rs. 6963-8633/- (for Semi Skilled D)
Eligibility Criteria for TNPL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Full time First Class Diploma in Pulp & Paper Technology / Paper Technology / Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology. or full time first class B.Sc. degree with chemistry as one of the subject./ SSLC and National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Fitter / Electrician / Instrument Mechanic Trade with not less than 60% of marks and National Apprenticeship Certificate with First Class / Second Class Boiler Attendant Certificate and relevant experience.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 30 years (as on 01.06.2016)
Age Relaxation :
- For MBC/DNC : 2 years
- For SC/ST : 5 years
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
How to Apply TNPL Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents & experience Certificates send to the General Manager (HR), Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited, Kagithapuram- 639136, Karur District, Tamil Nadu on or before 29.06.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 29.06.2016
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.tnpl.com/Careers/semi-skilled-operator.pdf
- Download Application Form : http://www.tnpl.com/careers/biodataform.pdf