How to Apply
1.Register online –
- Visit www.nmat.org.in/ and click on Register for NMAT.
- Click on the New User Registration button, accept the terms and conditions and then fill in the required details in the online application form.
- On the next screen, choose password, answer hint questions and click on the Submitbutton to register. The next screen will display your unique NMAT ID.
2. Make payment –
- Make the payment at this stage or return later to make the payment.
- Payment can be done in either of the 3 ways:
- Payment at Bank branch – cash payment at one of the designated bank branches
- Credit/Debit Card – online payment through credit/debit card
- Demand Draft – payment through a demand draft
(If you decide to make the payment at a later stage, you need to re-login with your unique NMAT ID and Password. You will be directed to the payment screen.)
3.Schedule the test –
- The application is duly accepted along with the fee by NMIMS.
- An e-mail with the username and password to log on to www.nmat.org.in/ is sent to the candidate.
- Schedule the test on preferred date and location subject to availability.
For more details, visit www.nmat.org.in/test-takers/register-and-schedule