SBI SCO Recruitment 2021: Good news for candidates aspiring for government job in SBI. The country’s largest public sector bank State Bank of India (SBI) has issued advertisements for the recruitment of 92 posts of Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO) and Pharmacist in clerical cadre on regular and contract basis. The process of application for the various posts advertised under the six different recruitment advertisements issued by the bank has started today, April 13, 2021. The application process is completely online.Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the online application form provided on the official website of SBI, sbi.co.in. Along with the application for all the posts, the candidates have to pay the prescribed application fees by 3 May.
How to apply?
For the application, the candidate should visit the career section after visiting the SBI website and then go to the latest announcements section. You can go to the application page by clicking on the online application link provided with the related recruitment advertisement. However, candidates can also visit the application page from the direct link given below.
SBI Pharmacist – Recruitment Advertisement Link | Online application link
Recruitment is to be done for these posts
* Pharmacist – 67 posts
* Deputy CTO – 1 post
* Manager (History) – 2 posts.
* Chief Ethics Officer – 1 post
* Advisor (Fraud Risk Management) – 4 posts
* Deputy Manager (Strategic Training) – 1 post
* Data Analyst – 8 posts.
* Manager (Risk Management) – 1 post
* Manager (Credit Analyst) – 2 posts
* Senior Special Executive (Compliance) – 1 post
* Senior Special Executive (Strategy TMG) - 1 post
* Senior Special Executive (Global Trade) – 1 post
* Senior Executive (Retail & Subsidiaries) – 1 post
* Senior Executive (Finance) – 1 post
* Senior Executive (Marketing) – 1 post