SBI Recruitment 2017
State bank of India invites Application for the post of Dean of studies on contractual basis for its new Institute, State Bank Institute of Management (SBIM). Apply before 15 February 2017.
Advt. No. : CRPD/ SCO-DEAN/2016-17/16
Job Details :
- Post Name : Dean of studies
- No. of Vacancy : Not Specified
- Pay Scale : Negotiable
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : MBA from Top Indian/International ‘B’ Schools, OR Ph.D. from Top Indian University or Top Indian /International B-Schools.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 65 years (as on 01.02.2017)
Job Location : Kolkata (West Bengal)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on short listed by the committee of specialists/experts and shortlisted candidates will be called for interaction.
How to Apply SBI Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with self attested relevant documents, photographs sent to “The General Manager, State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021 on or before 15.02.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 15.02.2017
Important Links :