SBI Recruitment 2017
State bank of India invites Application for the post of 2313 Probationary Officers (POs) in State Bank of India. Apply Online before 06 March 2017.
Advt. No. : CRPD/PO/2016-17/19
SBI Job Details :
- Post Name : Probationary Officers (POs)
- No. of Vacancy : 2313 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 23700-42020/-
Categories wise Vacancies :
- SC : 347 Posts
- ST : 350 Posts
- OBC : 606 Posts
- GEN : 1010 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.07.2017.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 21 to 30 years as on 01.04.2017
- Age Relaxation : OBC (Non Creamy Layer) Candidate 3 years, Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe 05 years & Persons With Disabilities (PWD) 10 years.
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Descriptive Test & Group Exercises.
Application Fee : SC/ST/PWD Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- and Rs. 600/- for General and Others through online mode of fee collection i.e. Internet Banking, Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply SBI Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.sbi.co.in form 07.02.2017 to 06.03.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form : 07.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of SBI Recruitment Online Application form : 06.03.2017
- Date for Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges : 07.02.2017 to 06.03.2017
- Date of Online Examination (Preliminary) : 29 & 30.04.2017 and 06 & 07.05.2017
Important Links :