SAI Recruitment 2017
Sports Authority of India (SAI) invites Application for the post of 06 Assistant Director on Regular basis. Apply before 10 March 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
SAI Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Director
- No. of Vacancy : 06 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Eligibility Criteria for SAI Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Graduate from a recognized University
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 21 to 32 years (as on 01.08.2015)
- Age Relaxation : 05 years for SC/ST Candidates and 03 years for OBC Candidates
Job Location : New Delhi
Selection Process : Selection will be based on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in the Civil Services Examination in the year 2015.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- through Demand Draft in favour of ‘Secretary Sports Authority of India’ payable at New Delhi. SC/ST/Woman candidates are exempted from payment of application Fee.
How to SAI Apply : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed Application form along with attested copies of certificates, experience, caste, relevant documents and recent passport size photograph & application fee send to the Regional Director (Personnel), Sports Authority of India, Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium (East Gate), 2nd Floor, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 on or before 10.03.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 10.03.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link :http://www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in/tview3.asp?link_temp_id=2132