Recruitment in National Institute of Open Schooling 2021
National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) invites online applications in the prescribed format for recruitment to the following various Government job vacancy posts on a direct / deputation basis for the year 2021.
NIOS is an “Open School” to cater to the needs of a heterogeneous group of learners up to pre-degree level. Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India set up the autonomous institution of National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) with a mission to provide relevant continuing education at the school stage. NIOS has headquartered in NOIDA (UP).
NIOS Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
- Director (Evaluation): 01 vacancies
- Joint Director (Media): 01 vacancies
- Deputy Director (Accounts): 01 vacancies on deputation
- Assistant Director (Administrator): 02 vacancies
- Academic Officer: 17 vacancies
- Research & Evaluation Officer: 01 vacancies
- Section Officer: 07 vacancies
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 01 vacancies
- Hindi Officer: 01 vacancies
- Assistant Audit Officer: 01 vacancies
- EDP Supervisor: 37 vacancies
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 01 vacancies
- Assistant: 04 vacancies
- Stenographer: 03 vacancies
- Junior Assistant: 36 vacancies
Apply for NIOS Vacancies Recruitment 2021?
Online applications in the prescribed format can be submitted up to 10/10/2021 at the NIOS website only for Recruitment in the National Institute of Open Schooling 2021.
NIO Vacancy 2021 Details and application format
Further details and online application form available at https://nios.ac.in/vacancy.aspx for Job Vacancy Recruitment in National Institute of Open Schooling 2021