Skip to content
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited – PGCIL Recruitment 2016 – 40 Diploma Trainee Vacancy – Last Date 28 March
March 15, 2016
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL) invites application for the post of 40 Diploma Trainee. Apply Online before 28 March 2016.
Advt. No. : WR-I/ 01/2016
- Post Name : Diploma Trainee
- No. of Vacancy : 40 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16500-35500/-
Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for GEN/ OBC (NCL) candidates and Pass marks for SC/ST/PwD (HH-PD).
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 27 years as on 28.03.2016
- For SC Candidates : 5 Years
- For OBC (Non Creamy layer) Candidates : 3 Years
- For PwD Candidates : 10 Years
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Written Test.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General/OBC have to pay Rs. 300/- through Challan. SC/ST/PWD/Wx-Servicemen/Departmental Candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee
How to Apply PGCIL Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.powergridindia.com from 14.03.2016 to 28.03.2016 & send the printout along with document to the THE DGM (HR)/ HOP, Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. Wrts-I, Regional Headquarters Sampriti Nagar, Nari Ring Road, P.O. : Uppalwadi, Nagpur, Pin Code–440 026 (MH) on or before 08.04.2016
Important Dates To Remember :
- Starting date For Submission of Online Application : 14.03.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 28.03.2016
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee Through Challan : 31.03.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Hardcopy of Online Application : 08.04.2016