ONGC Recruitment 2017
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) invites application for the post of 32 Apprentice at ONGC, Cauvery Asset, Karaikal. Apply before 28 February 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : KKL/HRD/Apprentice/1/2017
ONGC Job Details :
- Post Name : Apprentice
- No. of Vacancy : 32 Posts
Trade Wise Vacancies :
- Electronics Mechanic : 03 Posts
- Lab Assistant (Chemistry) : 05 Posts
- Machinist : 03 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel : 09 Posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant : 02 Posts
- Turner : 03 Posts
- Welder(gas & Electric) : 06 Posts
- Mechanic(Motor Vehicle) : 01 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Minimum Matriculation with 50% marks and ITI trade certificate in relevant trade.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : minimum and maximum age limit is 14 to 25 years as on 01.03.2017
Job Location : Karaikal (Puducherry)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic qualifications.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply ONGC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copy of relevant documents & five passport size photograph send to General Manager(HR)-Head, HR-ER Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Cauvery Asset, Neravy Complex Karaikal. Pin code- 609604 on or before 28.02.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 28.02.2017
Important Links :
- Detailed Advertisement & Application form Link : http://www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/connect/f19ec333-4fa0-4274-bd8d-e8a1206874f1/apprenticeship2017_kkl.pdf?MOD=AJPERES