Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) invites application for the post of 02 Stipendiary Trainee /Scientific Assistant (Health Physics) for PWD candidates. Apply before 06 April 2016.
Advt No. : MAPS/1/HRM/2016
Job Details :
- Post Name : Stipendiary Trainee /Scientific Assistant (Health Physics)
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4200/-
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : B.Sc. with a minimum of 60% marks. B.Sc. shall be with Physics as principal and Chemistry/Mathematics/Statistics/ Electronics & Computer Science as subsidiary OR with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects with equal weightage.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 25 years As on 15.03.2016
Job Location : Tamilnadu
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Examination and Personal Interview.
How to Apply NPCIL Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with relevant document send to Manager (HR) HRM Section, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Madras Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam-603 102. Kancheepuram District, Tamilnadu on or before 06.04.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application : 06.04.2016
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://www.npcil.nic.in/main/JobsRecent.aspx