NRHM Kerala Recruitment 2017
National Health Mission (NRHM) Kerala invites Applications for the post of 15 Hospital Attendant, Paediatrician & District Asha Coordinator on contract basis in Trivandrum District. Walk-in-Interview 01 March 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
NRHM Kerala Job Details :
- Post Name : Hospital Attendant
- No of Vacancy : 10 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9190/- (Per month)
- Post Name : Paediatrician
- No of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 49200/- (Per month)
- Post Name : District ASHA Coordinator
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16000/- (Per month)
Eligibility Criteria For NRHM Kerala Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Hospital Attendant : 7th Standard pass.
- For Paediatrician : MD/DNB in child health or diploma in child health with TC registration.
- For District Asha Coordinator : Master Degree in social science / Sociology/ Social Anthropology/ Social Work/ Business Administration/ Rural Development with three years experience.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : maximum age limit is 40 years for Hospital Attendant & District Asha Coordinator and 60 years for Paediatrician
Job Location : Trivandrum (Kerala)
Selection process : Selection will be through Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply NRHM Kerala Vacancy : Interested candidates may appear for interview in prescribed application form along with Original Documents, copy of relevant documents & experience certificate at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview : State Nutrition hall, Near General Hospital, Trivandrum.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 01.03.2017 at 10:00 AM
Important Links :