NIRT Recruitment 2017
National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis (NIRT) invites application for the post of 06 X-Ray Technologist & Field Supervisor. Walk-in-Interview 21 February 2017.
Advt. No. : NIRT- PROJECT/TIE IROR/WEB ADVT/2016-17
NIRT Job Details :
- Post Name : X-Ray Technologist
- No. of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16560/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Field Supervisor
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 20000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for NIRT Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For X-Ray Technologist : 10+2 or equivalent examination passed with Science subjects from a recognized board and Radiographer’s/ X-ray Technologist course of minimum one year duration (including in-field training in diagnostic radiology) passed from a recognized institution.
- For Technical Assistant : Graduate from a recognized University.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As per NIRT Rules
Job Location : Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Director, National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, Chennai. SC/ST/women and physically handicapped candidates (PH) are exempted from the application fee.
How to Apply NIRT Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of certificates/ documents send to District Tuberculosis Centre, Dahod District, Civil Hospital, Gujarat on or before 21.02.2017.
Venue of Interview : District Tuberculosis Centre, Dahod Dist. (Civil Hospital) Gujarat.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of NIRT Recruitment Application form : 21.02.2017
- Date of Interview : 21.02.2017
Important Links :