Indian Navy SSC Officer Electrical Engineering Branch 2021
The Indian Navy invites Online Applications from unmarried male (men) candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Electrical Engineering Branch entry (General Service – GS) of Indian Navy at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala for recruitment of SSC Officer Electrical Engineering for posting in Indian Navy stations.
Navy SSC Officer Electrical Recruitment 2021 Details
- SSC Officer (Electrical Engineering Branch (General Service – GS)]: 40 vacancies for Men
- Age: Born between 02 January 1997 and 01 July 2002
- Qualification: BE/B.Tech. with minimum 60% marks in (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Electrical & Electronics (iv) Electronics & Communication (v) Electronics & Tele Communication (vi) Tele Communication (vii) Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC) (viii) Instrumentation (ix) Electronics & Instrumentation (x) Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (xi) Instrumentation & Control (xii) Power Engineering (xiii) Power Electronics
- Physical Standards: Height and Weight: Minimum height Male – 157 cms, with correlated weight. EyeSight – The minimum acceptable standard for distant vision 6/12, 6/12 correctable to 6/6 with glasses. Should not be colour/night blind.
- Starting Pay Scale: Pay Level-10 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix ₹56100-11070
Apply for Navy SSC Officer Electrical Recruitment 2021?
Apply Online at the Indian Navy Recruitment website from 16/07/2021 to 30/07/2021 only for Indian Navy SSC Officer Electrical Engineering Branch entry in Indian Navy 2021.
Detailed Information and Application Submission
For further details about the Indian Navy Electrical Engineering branch entry 2021 and to apply online on the prescribed form, kindly visit https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in