Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Limited (KMRC) invites application for the post of 16 Trade Apprentice for the year 2016-17. Apply before 18 March 2016.
Job Location: Kolkata (West Bengal)
- Post Name : Trade Apprentice
- No. of Vacancy : 16 Posts
- Fitter : 10 Posts
- Electrician : 03 Posts
- Welder (G + R) : 01 Post
- Machinist : 01 Post
- Plumber : 01 Post
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess Matriculation (Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination ystem) with minimum 50% on average & ITI certificate from any institute affiliated to NCVT in relevant trade.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 15 to 22 years as on 01.02.2016
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on merit, verification of the original testimonials and their physical fitness.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 40/- through Crossed IPO in favour of FA & CAO, Metro Railway, Kolkata, payable at GPO/ Kolkata. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women/ Minorities and Economically Backward candidates.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all copies of all relevant certificates attested by gazetted officer, two self addressed envelops (10″x5″), one signed recent passport size photograph send by post to the Senior Personal Officer/ IC, Metro Rail Bhavan, 33/ 1, J.L, Nehru Road, Kolkata-700071 or drop in the Box kept in P.R.O Section, Metro Rail Bhavan, 33/ 1, J.L, Nehru Road, Kolkata-700071 on or before 18.03.2016. Superscribe the envelope as “Application for training under Apprenticeship Act”.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 18.03.2016
For more details like period of training, application format and other information refer Employment News Paper Dated 05-03-2016 to 11-03-2016, Page No. 19.