JPSC Recruitment 2017
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) invites application for the post of Scientific Officer Under Directorate of Geology (Backlog). Apply Online before 16 February 2017.
Advt. No. : 03/2017
Job Details :
- Post Name : Scientific Officer
- No. of Vacancy : Not Specified
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
- Grade Pay : Not Specified
Eligibility Criteria for JPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : M.Sc. in relevant discipline or equivalent degree with first division with relevant experience.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As on 01.08.2015
- For Unreserved : 21 to 35 years
- For OBC Male : 21 to 37 years
- For Unreserved/OBC Female : 21 to 38 years
- For SC/ST : 21 to 40 years
Job Location : Jharkhand
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test & Personal Interview.
How to Apply JPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.jpsc.gov.in from 25.01.2017 to 16.02.2017. Candidates may also send Hard copy of Online application along with Self attested Photocopy of required Documents, Fee Challan send by speed post or by Hand to Controller of Examination, Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Sercular Road, Ranchi, 834001 on or before 22.02.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 25.01.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 16.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Online Application : 22.02.2017
Important Links :
- Detailed Advertisement Link : http://www.jpsc.gov.in/data/Press_Release_03_2017.jpg
- Apply Online : http://www.jpsc.gov.in/exam_files.php?id=46