Indian Army invites Application from Male candidates for Short Service Commission (SSC) Officers in Remount Veterinary Corps of Indian Army. Apply before 01 September 2016.
Job Location : All India
Job Details For Indian Army :
- Post Name : Officers (Remount Veterinary Corps)
- No. of Vacancies : Not Specified
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 6100/-
Eligible Criteria to join Indian army :
- Educational Qualification : BVSc/BVSc & AH degree from any of the recognized Indian university or its equivalent foreign degree OR candidate must possess recognized veterinary qualification included in the first or second schedule of the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 21 to 32 years As on 01.09.2016
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Short listing of applications and SSB Interview
How to Apply Indian Army Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of educational qualification, self addressed envelope (28 x 12 cms) with postal stamps affixed worth Rs. 27/- and two passport size photographs send to Directorate General Remount Veterinary Services (RV-1) QMG’s Branch, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army) West Block 3, Ground Floor, Wing No-4 RK Puram, New Delhi – 110 066 on or before 01.09.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application : 01.09.2016
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10601_15_1617b.pdf