Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission invites Applications for the post of 11 Civil Judge/Munsiffs in the Department of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs. Apply Online before 06 March 2017.
Advt. No. : PSC/EXAM/09/2017
JKPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Civil Judge/Munsiffs
- No of Vacancy : 11 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 27700-44770/-
Eligibility Criteria for JKPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : A Bachelor of Laws of a University established by Law in India or A Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a member of the faculty of Advocates in Scotland or any other equivalent law degree recognized by the Government of India.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 35 years (as on 01.01.2017)
- Age of Relaxation : For SC/ST/RBA/ALC/SLC Candidates 3 years, For Physically Challenged Candidates 2 years, For Ex-Servicemen Candidates 8 years
Job Location : Jammu & Kashmir
Selection Process : Selection will be made on through Preliminary Objective Type Test.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General Category have to pay Rs. 1005/- and Rs. 505/- for reserved categories through Challan.
How to Apply JKPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.jkpsc.nic.in/ from 06.02.2017 to 06.03.2017 & Send the printout along with all requisite document to the office of the Commission, Jammu and Kashmir on or before 15.03.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 06.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of JKPSC Recruitment Online Application : 06.03.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee : 10.03.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Printout of Online Application : 15.03.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.jkpsc.nic.in/pdf/KCSJ_NOTIFICATION_2017.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.jkpsc.nic.in