Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research invites application for the post 30 Junior Resident (NPG) on Adhoc basis. Walk-in-Interview 30.06.2016.
Advt. No. : Admin-I/JR (NPG)/1(4)/2016
Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Resident (NPG)
- No of Vacancy : 30 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : MBBS or equivalent degree recognized by Medical Council of India with completion of one year Internship.
- Nationality : India
- Age Limit : As per JIPMER Rules
Job Location : Puducherry
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General/OBC have to pay Rs. 500/- & 250/- for SC/ST candidates through Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Director, JIPMER, Puducherry-06. PWD candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee.
How to Apply JIPMER Vacancy : Interested candidates may appear for interview in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents, Original documents & DD at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview : Ground Floor, Hunter Theatre, Institute Block, JIPMER, Puducherry -06.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 30.06.2016 at 08:30 AM
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://jipmer.edu.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/JRNPG-30.06.16.pdf