ISM Recruitment 2017
Indian School of Mines invites applications for the post of Programme Officer on temporary basis. Apply before 30 January 2017.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Programme Officer
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs.31890/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria For ISM Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : M.Sc./ M.Sc. Tech. in Environmental Science/ M. Tech. in Environmental Science & Engineering/ Mining Engineering in specific subject related to subject area for thematic Centre along with good computer knowledge and 3 years’ experience.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 45 years
Job Location : Dhanbad (Jharkhand)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
How to Apply ISM Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply on plain paper along with attested copies of supporting documents with complete bio-data send by post/speed post to The ENVIS Coordinator Centre of Mining Environment Deptt. of Environmental Science & Engg. Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad – 826 004 on or before 30.01.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 30.01.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://ismdhanbad.ac.in/openings-jrf/admin/jrfdocuments/2017-1-30%2012:12:03_ESE-Adv-PO-30.1.2017.pdf