Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) welcomed application for enrollment to the post of Clerks (CWE CLERKS-V). The hopefuls qualified for the post can apply through recommended configuration before 01 September 2015.
- Opening Date for Registration: 11 August 2015
- Shutting Date for Registration: 01 September 2015
- Online Examination (Preliminary): 05 December 2015, 06 December 2015, 12 December 2015 and 13 December 2015
- Online Examination (Main): 02 January 2016 and 03 January 2016
- Educational Qualification: A Degree (Graduation) in any order from a University perceived by the Govt. Of India or any proportional capability perceived in that capacity by the Central Government.
- Age Limit: 20-28 years as on 01 August 2015
Hopefuls will be chosen on the premise of their execution in the composed test and meeting. The composed test will include a Preliminary examination took after by a Mains examination. Applicants qualifying the preparatory examination will be qualified to show up for the Mains examination.
Step by step instructions to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online for the post through the prescribed format on or before 01 September 2015.