Skip to content
Gujarat Public Service Commission – GPSC Recruitment 2016 – 02 Technical Officer (Ayurved) Vacancy – Last Date 30 June
June 20, 2016
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) invites application for the posts of 02 Technical Officer (Ayurved), Gujarat DrugeServices, Class-I under Health and Family Welfare Department. Apply Online before 30 June 2016.
- Post Name : Technical Officer (Ayurved)
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600 – 39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.5400/-
Eligibility Criteria for GPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Degree in Ayurved in Pharmcy or B.Pharm (Ayurved) or its equivalent qualification of recognized University or a institute with about five years’ experience in the Manufacture of Ayurveic Drugs gained after obtaining the requisite qualification. or A Degree in Ayurved of a recognized University or institute with about five years’ experience in the Manufacture of Ayurveic Drugs after obtaining the requisite qualification.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 40 years as on 30.06.2016
- Women Category : 05 years
- S. & E. B.C. S.C. and S.T. Candidate of Gujarat : 05 years
- Woman Candidate belonging to S & E B C,S.C. and S.T. category of Gujarat Origin only : 10 years
Application Fee: Candidates has to pay Rs. 100/- + Postal Service charges, Fee can be pay through Indian Postal
How to Apply GPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through the website http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 15.06.2016 to 30.06.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.06.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 30.06.2016