DU Recruitment 2021: Big news for candidates looking for non-teaching government job opportunities in Delhi University. The National Examination Agency (NT) has issued a notification for the recruitment of non-teaching posts in the University of Delhi. According to the recruitment advertisement issued by the agency on 24 February (No./STV/ 290/2021 dated 23.02.2021), applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment to a total of 1145 non-teaching posts.Interested candidates can apply through the online application form provided by NTA on DU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021 portal, recruitment.nta.nic.in. The process of DU Non-Teaching Application 2021 started from 24 February and candidates can submit their application online by 16 March.
Apply online here
How to apply
After visiting the NTA Recruitment 2021 portal wishing to apply, click on the link of the related recruitment advertisement. After this, the NTA DU Recruitment 2021 portal will be open, where a link related to the application has been given on the home page itself. By clicking on this link, you can go to the application page from the direct link given above. Candidates will have to register first and after that they will be able to submit their application by filling in the allotted application number, password.
There are more vacancies for these posts
* Senior Assistant – 45 Posts
* Senior Technical Assistant – 58 posts.
* Technical Assistant – 51 posts.
* Lab Assistant – 53 posts.
* Assistant – 80 posts.
* Stenographer – 77 posts
* Junior Assistant – 236 Posts
* Library Attendant – 109 posts
* Lab Attendant – 152 posts
* Engineering Attendant (Electric Khalasi, Beldar) – 52 posts.
* Junior Work Assistant (Engineering Service – Wireman, Maison, Carpenter, etc.) – 35 posts.
* Medical Officer – 15 posts
To see the details of other posts and their vacancies, see the recruitment notification.