Directorate of Health & Family Welfare – Government of Punjab Recruitment 2016 – 339 Medical Officers (Specialist) Vacancy – Last Date 13 June
June 9, 2016
Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab invites Applications for the post of 339 Medical Officers (Specialist). Apply before 13 June 2016.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Medical Officers (Specialist)
- No of Vacancy : 339 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Specialty Wise Vacancies :
- Anaesthesia : 39 Posts
- ENT : 01 Post
- General Surgery : 12 Posts
- Gynaecology : 12 Posts
- Medicine : 48 Posts
- Ophthalmology : 26 Posts
- Orthopaedics : 10 Posts
- Pathology : 05 Posts
- Paediatrics : 110 Posts
- Psychiatry : 28 Posts
- Radiology : 41 Posts
- Skin & V.D. : 03 Posts
- TB & Chest : 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for PB Health Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S. Degree and holding a Post Graduate degree in requisite specialty, recognized by the Medical Council of India And Registered with Punjab Medical council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 37 years (as on 01.01.2016)
Age Relaxation :
- For SC/ST/BC Candidates : 5 years
- For PH Candidates : 10 years
Job Location : Punjab
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Interview.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may Apply in prescribed application form along with testimonials send through email [email protected] on or before 13.06.2016 & Attend the interview along with original document & Application form on 17.06.2016.
Venue of Interview : Auditorium , State Institute of Health & Family Welfare Complex, Near Civil Hospital, Phase-VI, Ajitgarh, (Mohali) Contact No.0172-2266938.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 13.06.2016
- Date of Interview : 17.06.2016
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link :http://pbhealth.gov.in/walk%20in%20interview%20MO%20Spl.%2017.6.pdf