Directorate of Education, Manipur invites Application for the post of 455 Upper Primary Teacher (SSA) under Serva Shiksha Abhiyan. Apply before 27 June 2016.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Upper Primary Teacher (SSA)
- No of Vacancy : 455 Posts (203 Posts for Science, 204 Posts for Mathematics & 48 Posts for Social Science)
Eligible Criteria for Government of Manipur Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Graduation in concerned subject and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education from recognized university/ Institute/Board. or Graduate in concerned Subject with 50% marks and one year Bachelor in education (B.Ed.) from recognized/ university/ Board. or 12th or equivalent with at least 50% marks and 4 years bachelor in elementary education i concerned subject from recognized university/ institute / board and pass Teacher Elligibility Test (TET).
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 38 years As on 11.05.2016
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
Job Location : Manipur
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Educational Scores & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General/OBC have to pay Rs. 500/- & Rs. 250/- for SC/ST candidates through cash at the time of Submission of Application form to the office.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send to N.Praveen Singh, Director of Education(S), Manipur on or before 27.06.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 27.06.2016.
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://manipureducation.gov.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Upper-Primary-Teacher-SSA-Science-Mathematics-Social-Science1.pdf
- Download Application Form for the Posts of UPT Science Link : http://manipureducation.gov.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Form-UPTScience.pdf
- Download Application Form for the Posts of UPT Mathematics Link : http://manipureducation.gov.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Form-UPTMathematics.pdf
- Download Application Form for the Posts of UPT Social Science Link : http://manipureducation.gov.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Form-UPTSocial-Science.pdf