Skip to content
Directorate of Education – Government of Manipur Recruitment 2016 – 193 Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy – Last Date 27 June
June 17, 2016
Directorate of Education, Manipur invites Application for the post of 455 Upper Primary Teacher (SSA) under Serva Shiksha Abhiyan. Apply before 27 June 2016.
- Post Name : Upper Primary Teacher (SSA)
- No of Vacancy : 455 Posts (203 Posts for Science, 204 Posts for Mathematics & 48 Posts for Social Science)
Eligible Criteria for Government of Manipur Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Graduation in concerned subject and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education from recognized university/ Institute/Board. or Graduate in concerned Subject with 50% marks and one year Bachelor in education (B.Ed.) from recognized/ university/ Board. or 12th or equivalent with at least 50% marks and 4 years bachelor in elementary education i concerned subject from recognized university/ institute / board and pass Teacher Elligibility Test (TET).
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 38 years As on 11.05.2016
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Educational Scores & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General/OBC have to pay Rs. 500/- & Rs. 250/- for SC/ST candidates through cash at the time of Submission of Application form to the office.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send to N.Praveen Singh, Director of Education(S), Manipur on or before 27.06.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 27.06.2016.