Department of Women Development & Child Welfare, Government of Andhra Pradesh invites Applications for the post of 34 Block Project Coordinator, Block Project Assistant & Various Vacancies. Apply before 20 June 2016.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Block Project Coordinator
- No of Vacancy : 21 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 12000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Block Project Assistant
- No of Vacancy : 11 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 8000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for Government of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Block Project Coordinator : Graduate with one years experience.
- For Block Project Assistant : Graduate in Social Sciences / Nutrition / Home Science with experience.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As per Government of AP Rules.
Job Location : Andhra Pradesh
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with photocopies of relevant documents, CV send to the Project Director, District Women & Child Development Agency,3rd line,Ram Nagar,Ongole-532001 from 06.06.2016 to 20.06.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Application : 06.06.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 20.06.2016
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://wdcw.ap.nic.in/issnipdist_dtls.html
- Download Application Form Link : http://wdcw.ap.nic.in/documents/ISSNIP/New_Tor/Format_Curriculum_Vitae.doc