Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) invites application for the post of 07 Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at Defence Laboratory, Jodhpur. Walk-in-Interview 14 & 15 June 2016.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- No. of Vacancy : 07 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 25000/- (Per Month)
Subjects wise Vacancies :
- Physics / Chemistry : 04 Posts
- Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics : 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Post graduate degree in Physics / Chemistry in first division with NET qualification OR Graduate degree (BE / B.Tech) in Electronics / Computer Sc / IT in forst division with NET / GATE qualification OR Post graduate degree (ME/M.Tech) in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics in first division both at Graduate and Post Graduate.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 28 years
Job Location : Jodhpur (Rajasthan)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on personal interview.
How to Apply DRDO Vacancy : Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with Bio-data with original education mark sheet & cast certificate etc at the time of Interview.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 14 & 15.06.2016 at 10.00 AM
Important Links :
- Detailed Advertisement Link : http://www.drdo.gov.in/drdo/whatsnew/dlj-jrf-Jodhpur.pdf