Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC) invites applications for the post of 27 General Duty Medical Officer, Medical Specialist, Junior Pharmacist & Various Vacancies. Apply Online before 04 July 2016.
Advt. No. : PLR/Walk-in-Interview/80/2016/(Pt-II)/47
Job Details :
- Post Name : General Duty Medical Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 07 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 54985/- (Per month)
- Post Name : Medical Specialists (Part-time)
- No. of Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15000/- (Per month)
- Post Name : Junior Pharmacist Gr-II
- No. of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 14697/- (Per month)
Eligibility Criteria for DVC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For General Duty Medical Officer : MBBS Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and obtained from a recognized Medical College/University & one year experience as a Medical practitioner after internship.
- For Medical Specialist : MD/ MS in the respective discipline from a College / Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India and one year experience in the respective discipline in a Hospital after completing MD / MS.
- For Junior Pharmacist : Higher Secondary (Science) or equivalent with 2 years diploma course in pharmacy from recognized institute and Registration with Pharmacist Council of any State or Central or 2 years Post-Qualification experience in Dressing and working in a reputed Hospital/Nursing Home.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 65 years (as on 30.06.2016)
Job Location : Kolkata (West Bengal)
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Interview/ Skill Test.
How to Apply DVC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.dvc.gov.in/ from 13.06.2016 to 04.07.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 13.06.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 04.07.2016
Important Links :
- Detailed Advertisement Link : http://www.dvc.gov.in/dvcwebsite_new1/notices/recruitment-notices/
- Apply Online http://www.dvc.gov.in:8080/HrdApplDr/registercandidate.do;jsessionid=975267EE4A87E78C42094EE6665FB8E9