CSMCRI Recruitment 2017
Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) invites Application for the post of 03 Technical Assistant. Apply before 31 March 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No : 01/2017
CSMCRI Details :
- Post Name : Technical Assistant
- No. of Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4200/-
Eligibility Criteria for CSMCRI Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : 1st class B.Sc with chemistry as one of the subjects and minimum one year full time experience in operation and maintenance of sophisticated analytical instruments from a recognized institution/ organization or 1st Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering of at least 3 years full time duration or at least 2 years full time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma or 1st class Diploma in Chemical Engineering of at least 3 years full time duration.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 28 years (as on 31.03.2017)
- Age Relaxation : 05 years for SC/ST Candidates and 03 years for OBC Candidates
Job Location : Bhavnagar (Gujarat)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written test/ Trade test and Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through Demand Draft in favour of the Director, CSMCRI, Bhavnagar payable at Bhavnagar. SC/ST/PWD/Woman Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of this Fee.
How to CSMCRI Apply : Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed Application form along with self attested copies of relevant documents & experience certificate send to the Administrative Officer, CSIR-Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute, Gijubhai Badheka Marg, Bhavnagar–364002 (Gujarat) or by [email protected] on or before 31.03.2017
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 31.03.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.csmcri.org/Files/ad_1_2017_grIII.pdf
- Download Application form Link :http://www.csmcri.org/Files/appli_form_gupIIIposts.pdf