Government of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2017
Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Andhra Pradesh invites application for the post of 03 Monitoring & Evaluation Consultant. Walk-in-Interview 15 February 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : 05/2017
Job Details :
- Post Name : Monitoring & Evaluation Consultant
- No. of Vacancy : 03 posts
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Education Qualification for Government of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Master degree in medicine/ finance/ sciences/ hospital administration/ public health or Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, power point & Web surfing.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 45 years
Job Location : Andhra Pradesh
Selection Process : Selection will be based on interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply in application form along with self attested copies of Degree, relevant documents & experience at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview : Room No. 202 at Commissionarate of Health & Family Welfare, one Center, Himagna Towers, Gollapudi, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview for CFW Recruitment : 15.02.20017
Important Links :