Cochin Shipyard Limited invites Applications for the post of 03 Assistant General Manager & Deputy Manager. Apply Online before 28 February 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : P&A/18(186)/13-Vol II-B
Cochin Shipyard Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant General Manager (ship repair)
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 32900-58000/-
- Post Name : Deputy Manager (Ship repair – Mechanical/Electrical)
- No of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 20600-46500/-
Eligibility Criteria for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant General Manager : Degree in Mechanical/ Naval Architecture / Marine Engineering with a minimum of 60%
marks from a recognized University..
- For Deputy General Manager : Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 50 years for Assistant General Manager & 35 years for Deputy Manager
- Age Relaxation : For SC/ST Candidates 05 years, For OBC (NCL) Candidates 03 years For PH Candidates 10 years
Job Location : Kochi (Kerela)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Qualifying Degree Marks, Work Experience in the relevant job/area, Power Point Presentation, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
Application Fee : General and OBC candidates have to pay Rs.500/- through Online payment options (Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking). No Fee for SC/ST/Pwd Candidates.
How to Apply Cochin Shipyard Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply online through the website www.cochinshipyard.com form 25.01.2017 to 28.02.2017. thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 25.01.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 28.02.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://cochinshipyard.com/career/vacancies-Executives%20Andaman-B%20Jan%202017.pdf
- Apply Online : http://cochinshipyard.com/career.htm