CISF Recruitment 2017
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) invites application For the post of 79 Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno) direct candidate. Apply before 28 February 2017.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno)
- No. of Vacancy : 79 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.2800/-
Categories wise Vacancies :
- UR : 39 Posts
- OBC : 16 Posts
- SC : 08 Posts
- ST : 16 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for CISF Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidate should have passed Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent and Dictation 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute. Transcription time 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on computer.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 25 years as on 28.02.2017
Age Relaxation :
- For Schedule Caste/Tribe : 05 years
- For Other Backward Class : 03 years
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection process based on further stages of recruitment that is Eligibility test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test and Trade Test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- in the form of Postal Order drawn in favour of the officer concerned CISF as per Official Notification and payable at the concerned post office. Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, women and Ex-servicemen.
How to Apply CISF Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Three self addressed envelopes (12 x 27 Cms size) duly affixing postal stamps for Rs.22/- thereon two. self attested Photostat copies of certificates/testimonials in support of age and educational qualification send to concerned Zonal DIG of CISF Office As Per Official Notification on or before 27.02.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 27.02.2017
Important Links :