Canara Bank Recruitment 2017
Canara Bank invites application from Sportsperson for the post of Economist in Senior Management Grade Scale – IV. Apply before 10 March 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Canara Bank Job Details :
- Post Name : Economist
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Grade Pay : Rs.50030-59170/-
Eligibility Criteria for Canara Bank Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Post Graduate Degree in Economics from an Indian or reputed foreign University. The Institute should be recognized/ approved by Govt. bodies / AICTE.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 40 years As on 01.10.2017
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : The selection will be made on through Shortlisting and Group Discussion and/ or Interview.
Application fee : SC/ST/PWD candidates have to pay Rs.100/- and Rs.600/- for All Others through Challan in any of the Canara Bank Branches or NEFT in any other Bank.
How To Apply Canara Bank Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested photocopies of documents and payment challan send by registered post/speed post/courier to Canara Bank, Recruitment Cell, Human Resources Wing, Head Office, 113/1, Jeevan Prakash Building, J C Road, Bangalore-560002, Karnataka on or before 10.03.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Opening Date for payment of Application Fees : 15.02.2017
- Closing Date for payment of Application Fees : 04.03.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application from : 10.03.2017
Important Links :