Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) invites Application for the post of 211 Graduate Assistant Teacher for Government Residential Ambedkar High School, Bihar. Apply Online before 17 March 2016.
Advt No. : 01010116
Job Details :
- Post Name : Graduate Assistant Teacher
- No of Vacancy : 211 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4600/-
Eligible Criteria for BSSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidate must have Graduate in relevant subjects with 55% marks and B.Ed recognized by NCTE.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- General Category : 21 to 37 Years
- OBC Category : 21 to 40 Years
- General Category (Female): 21 to 40 Years
- SC/ST Category : 21 to 42 Years
Job Location : Patna (Bihar)
Selection Process : Candidates would be selected based on Written Test.
Application Fee :
- For GEN/OBC & other State Candidates : Rs.750/-
- For SC/ST Candidates (Only for Bihar Domicile) : Rs. 200/-.
Application Fee must be deposited through Challan at any branch of State Bank of India.
How to Apply BSSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through website www..bssc.bih.nic.in from 23.02.2016 to 17.03.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 23.02.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 17.03.2016
- Date for Submission of Application Fee by Challan : 23.02.2016 to 19.03.2016
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://bssc.bih.nic.in/Advertisement/asstteacher.24.02.16.pdf
- Apply Online : http://asstteacher.bsscpatna.com/