Border Security Force (BSF) invites application for the post of 561 Constable (Tradesmen) (Male). Apply before 20 June 2016.
- Post Name : Constable (Trademen)(Male)
- No. of Vacancy : 561 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2000/-
- Constable (Cobbler) : 67 Posts
- Constable (Tailor) : 28 Posts
- Constable (Carpenter) : 02 Posts
- Constable (Draughtsman) : 01 Post
- Constable (Painter) : 05 Posts
- Constable (Cook) : 140 Posts
- Constable (Water Carrier) : 49 Posts
- Constable (Washer Man) : 49 Posts
- Constable (Barber) : 42 Posts
- Constable (Sweeper) : 147 Posts
- Constable (Waiter) : 24 Posts
- Constable (Mali) : 01 Post
- Constable (Khoji) : 06 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for BSF Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Matriculation or equivalent from recognized university/board with two years work experience in respective trades/ one years certificate course from Industrial Training Institute of Vocational institute with at least one year experience in the trade/ Two years Diploma from Industrial Training Institute in the trade or similar trade.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 23 years (as on 01.08.2016)
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Trade Test, Written Test & Medical Examination.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 50/- through Demand Draft / Postal Order in favour of Concerned IG/Commandant payable at Bank or Post Office to Concerned RAs/ Headquarters. SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee.
How to Apply BSF Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Self-attested copies of relevant documents, one recent passport size photograph, one self-addressed envelopes of size 23 x 10 Cms with Rs. 27/- affixed postage stamps send to The Concerned RAs/ HQrs Given as notification on or before 20.06.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 20.06.2016