Skip to content
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation – BMRC Recruitment 2016 – 308 Section Engineer, Maintainer & Train Operator Vacancies – Last Date 11 July
June 12, 2016
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation (BMRC) invites application for the post of 308 Section Engineer, Maintainer & Train Operator on contract basis. Apply Online before 11 July 2016.
Advt No. : BMRCL/ 351 / ADM/ 2016 /O&M
- Post Name : Section Engineer
- No. of Vacancy : 11 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16000- 30770/-
- Post Name : Maintainer
- No. of Vacancy : 72 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 10170- 18500/-
- Post Name : Train Operator
- No. of Vacancy : 225 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 14000- 26950/-
Eligibility Criteria for BMRC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Section Engineer : Any Engineering Degree or Diploma in Relevant Engineering.
- For Maintainer : Matriculation plus two years ITI in relevant Discipline.
- For Train Operator : Matriculation plus three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Telecommunications / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical power Systems / Industrial Electronics / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 35 years As on 11.07.2016
- For SC/ST Candidates : 05 years
- For OBC Candidates : 03 years
Job Location: Bangalore (Karnataka)
Selection Process : Selection will be through Interview.
Application Fee : SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs.300/- & GM, Cat I, Cat II a, Cat IIb, Cat IIIa, Cat III b candidates have to pay Rs.700/- through Online
How to Apply BMRC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://bmrc.co.in on or before 11.07.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 11.06.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 11.07.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Fee : 12.07.2016