Skip to content
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 – 75 Staff Nurse Vacancy – 15 Days from The Date of Publishing in the Employment News
June 17, 2016
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar invites application for the post of 75 Staff Nurse Grade I & II on Contractual basis. Apply Online before 15 days from the date of publishing in the Employment News.
Advt. No. : AIIMS/BBSR/Admin/Rect./256/
- Post Name : Staff Nurse (Grade I & II)
- No of Vacancy : 75 Posts (Grade I – 25 Posts & Grade II – 50 Posts)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 27500/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : B.Sc. (Nursing) (4 year course) from a recognised Institute/University. OR B.Sc (Post – Certificate) or equivalent such as B.Sc. Nursing (post – basic) (2 year course) from a recognised Institute/University and Should be registered with the Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council.
- Nationality : Indian
- For Staff Nurse (Grade I) : 21 to 35 years
- For Staff Nurse (Grade II) : 21 to 30 years
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- For PH Candidates : 10 years
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Common Written Test & Personal Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General/ OBC have to pay Rs. 500/- & Rs. 250/- for SC/ST candidates through Internet Banking or NEFT or Online Transfer. Transaction/Processing fee, if any, as applicable, will be payable to the Bank by the candidate to the AIIMS Account Number: 557820110000006, Bank of India, MICR No: 751013019, IFSC Code: BKID0005578. PWD Candidates are exempted from the payment of fee.
How to Apply AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply online through the website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in. on or before 30 Days From Date Of Publishing in the Employment News.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 18.06.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 15 Days From Date Of Publishing in the Employment News