UCIL Recruitment 2017
Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) invites Application for the post of 17 Assistant Manager, Management Trainee, Fire Officer & Various Vacancies. Apply before 24 March 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : 01/2017
UCIL Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Manager
- No. of Vacancies : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16400-40500/-
- Post Name : Management Trainee
- No. of Vacancies : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16400/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Fire Officer
- No. of Vacancies : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 25000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for UCIL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Manager : MBBS Degree recognized by Indian Medical Council with 02 years relevant experience in a reputed hospital OR Qualified Chartered Accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Cost Accountant from the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- For Management Trainee : Degree in Environmental Engg. OR Degree in any other
Branch of Engg./Ph.D in Organic/Inorganic Chemistry backed with a PG Diploma or full time Certificate Course in Environmental Engg. or Environmental Sciences from a University or recognized Institution. OR M.Sc. in Chemistry (Inorganic/Analytical) or M.Sc. Mineral
Processing /BE Metallurgy /Chemical from a University or recognized Institution OR Degree in any discipline including that in Engineering and two years full time PG Degree/Diploma recognized by statutory authority/Central/State Govt OR Qualified Chartered Accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Cost Accountant from the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- For Fire Officer : Passed SSC or equivalent and Diploma in Fire Fighting/Fire
Safety (02 years course) from a recognized Institute/University with minimum 02 years relevant experience in fire services.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 28 years for Assistant Manager, 28 years for Management Trainee & 35 years for Fire Officer As on 24.03.2017
- Age Relaxation : For OBC-NCL Candidates 3 years & For SC/ST Candidates 5 years
Job Location : Jharkhand
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General/OBC have to pay Rs. 50/- through SBI Collect” available at our UCIL website “www.uraniumcorp.in. SC/ST/Female/Handicapped candidates are exempted from application fees.
How to Apply UCIL Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with a recent passport size photograph, self attested copies of matriculation certificate for date of birth and all relevant documents such as educational qualifications, experience, caste certificate, Medical Certificate applicable for physically handicapped candidates only and and acknowledgement copy of Fee send to Manager (Personnel) Uranium Corporation of India Limited, (A Government of India Enterprise) P.O. Jaduguda Mines, Distt.- Singhbhum East, JHARKHAND-832102 on or before 24.03.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of UCIL recruitment Application form : 24.03.2017
Important Links :
- Detailed Advertisement & Application fee Link : http://www.ucil.gov.in/pdf/job/Advt%2001-2017.zip