SPSC Recruitment 2017
Sikkim Public Service Commission invites Application for the post of Audiologist in the District Disability Rehabilitation Centre under Social Welfare Division of Social Justice, Empowerment and Welfare Department. Apply before 03 March 2017.
Advt No. : 02 /SPSC/EXAM/2017
SPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Audiologist
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 3800/-
Eligibility Criteria For SPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology (BASLP) from a recognized University/Institute as approved by Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI).
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 30 years As on 01.01.2017
Job Location : Sikkim
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Preliminary Examinations, Main (written) Examination and Interview Test.
Application Fee : Candidates may Pay Fee in Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim, for Rs. 150/- credited to ‘0051-SPSC’.
How to Apply SPSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with one stamp size photograph on it one identical stamp size photograph with the applicants name on the back side of the photograph, Original bank receipt send by hand or post to the Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old Tourism Office, M. G. Marge, Gangtok on or before 03.03.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of SPSC recruitment Application Form : 03.03.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://spscskm.gov.in/documents/AUDIOLOGIST%20advertisement.pdf
- Download Application Form : http://spscskm.gov.in/documents/Audiologist%20form.pdf
- Download Syllabus : http://spscskm.gov.in/documents/scheme%20and%20syllabus%20audiologist.pdf