Spices Board Recruitment 2017
Spices Board Institute invites Application for the post of Spices Extension Trainee . Walk-in-Interview 03 February 2017.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Spices Extension Trainee
- No Of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 14000/- (Per Month)
Eligible Criteria for Spices Board Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : B.Sc in Agriculture/Horticulture/Botany/Zoology/Microbiology/Biotechnology/Forestry.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 35 years (As on 01.04.2016)
Job Location : Arunachal Pradesh
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Interview.
How to Apply Spices Board Vacancy : Interested candidates may appear for written test along with resume, recent passport size photo, original certificates and one set of attested copies of certificates (Proof for age, education, caste certificate and experience if any) on the prescribed date in the office.
Venue of Walk in Test : Spices Board, Divisional Office (Ministry of Commerce & Industry) Bank Tinali, VIP Road, Itanagar Arunachal Pradesh-791111
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 03.02.2017 at 10:00 AM
Important Links :