Sainik School Kodagu Recruitment 2017
Sainik School Kodagu Recruitment 2017 – Kodagu invites Application for the post of Ward Boy. Apply before 28 February 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Sainik School Details :
- Post Name : Ward Boy (Hostel Warden)
- No. of Vacancy : Not Specified
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for Sainik School Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Should have passed Matriculation or Equivalent and should be able to converse fluently in English.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 21 to 50 years (as on 01.02.2017)
Job Location : Kodagu (Karnataka)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written test/Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to Pay Rs. 200/- through Demand Draft in favour of ‘The Principal, Sainik School Kodagu’ payable at Kushalnagar Branch (Karnataka State).
How to Sainik School Apply : Interested Candidates may Apply in prescribed application form along with photocopies of relevant documents, Passport size photograph & Self addressed envelope with stamps worth Rs.25/- send to the Principal, Sainik School Kodagu, PO Kudige, Somawarpet Taluk, District Kodagu, Karnataka, Pin-571232 on or before 28.02.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 28.02.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link :http://www.sainikschoolkodagu.edu.in/images/Docs/Vacancies/Recruitment_Notification_-_Ward_Boy__Ho.pdf