Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017
Lok Sabha Secretariat invites applications for the post of 20 Parliamentary Reporter Grade-II (Group ‘A’ Post) in Lok Sabha Secretariat on Direct Recruitment basis. Apply Before 27 February 2017.
Advt. No. : 01/2017
Job Details :
- Post Name : Parliamentary Reporter
- No of Vacancy : 20 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Eligibility Criteria for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university and shorthand speed of 160 words per minute in English/Hindi.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 40 years as on 27.02.2017
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC candidates : 03 years
- For SC/ST candidates : 05 years
Job Location : Delhi
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Stenography Test, Written Test & Personal Interview.
How to Apply Lok Sabha Secretariat Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of necessary certificates/document, copies of certificates/ documents send to The Joint Recruitment Cell Room No.521, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi-110001 on or before 27.02.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 27.02.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : http://18.104.22.168/JRCell/Module/Notice/ADVT1-2017.pdf