Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017
Lok Sabha Secretariat invites applications for the post of 08 Parliamentary Interpreter Grade-II (Group ‘A’ Post) in Lok Sabha Secretariat on Direct Recruitment basis. Apply Before 15 March 2017.
Advt. No. : 02/2017
Lok Sabha Secretariat Job Details :
- Post Name : Parliamentary Interpreter
- No of Vacancy : 08 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Eligibility Criteria for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Master’s degree in English from a recognised university with medium of Hindi language up to Degree Level OR Master’s degree in Hindi from a recognised university with medium of English language up to Degree Level.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 27 years as on 15.03.2017
Job Location : Delhi
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Oration Test/Written Test/Simultaneous Interpretation Test/Personal Interview.
Application Fee : There is no Application fee.
How to Apply Lok Sabha Secretariat Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of necessary certificates/document, copies of certificates/ documents send to The Joint Recruitment Cell Room No.521, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi-110001 on or before 15.03.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Lok Sabha Secretariat recruitment Application form : 15.03.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : http://188.8.131.52/JRCell/Module/Notice/ADVT%202%202017.pdf